Whether you are planning a theatre trip with friends and family or a corporate outing, you can enjoy generous ticket discounts and a variety of added benefits.
Group discounts available on price band B - E seats only.
Groups of 10+:
- 20% off ten or more full price tickets, a plus complimentary seat for the group organiser
- Book now, pay later – extended reservation periods
- Free postal delivery of tickets
Groups of 30+:
All of the benefits listed above plus:
- Up to 15 complimentary programmes
- Posters or flyers to promote your event
To make a group booking, contact Box Office on 0844 848 2720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge)
Groups of 10+:
- £4 off each ticket
- £10 discount on tickets in the side circle
- No booking fees
- One in every 10 tickets free
- Book now, pay later - extended reservation periods
To make a group booking, contact Groups on 0843 208 6003. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
Group discounts are available on Tuesday to Thursday performances only.
- Groups of 10+ — £3 off per ticket
- Groups of 20+ — £3.50 off per ticket, plus organiser goes free
- Groups of 40+ — £4.50 off per ticket, organiser goes free, plus one free programme
To make a group booking, contact Box Office on 08448 11 21 22. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Or email email@example.com.
Group discounts are available on Wednesday to Friday performances only.
- Groups of 8+ — 20% off
- School groups of 10+ — 50% off Balcony tickets
- School groups of 20+ — 50% off Balcony tickets and one free teacher for every 20 pupils
To make a group booking, contact Box Office on 0115 989 5555
- Groups of 10+: £3 off
- Groups of 20+: £4 off
- Groups of 30+: £5 off
No discounts available on Premium Seats.
To make a group booking, contact Box Office on 01482 300 306.